Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sometimes Love Comes Easy

I love the smile of your

Eyes that light up

As you express your most

Hidden secret of the day

In between the oohs and ahs

Of impossible

Situations that make us laugh

Because you will find the

Fun in all of it

Even when its not

My heart sings as you look

At the wonderment of life in its

Absurdity and reach out

And embrace it anyway as

Warmly as you embrace me when

We hello or goodbye

And I love you think family

Is your most prized possession

As you let the ins and outs of life's

Game taking the course it will as you

Steer the helm but you know

The gods will have their way

With us anyway

And I read between your lines

As you stutter in the fog of

Confusion

Because the heart of you

Will be kind in the

Wake of the harsh you

Try to un-wrong

And I love you because

You ask the universe for

Guidance and then hold me

Tight while waiting for the

Answers



(c) carol voccia 2007

No comments: