Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Cloud of Blue Eyes


I almost walked passed you

But I felt your chiseled face in a cloud of blue eyes

And golden ring of hair

Standing as a guard in waiting

Knowing I would smell your presence

It happened fast

That I was yours

Before I had a chance to

Contemplate your real story

I was dressed in lust

At your disposal

I crawled to you willingly

Handing you my fruit

You loved my thick kiss

Instantly knowing with

Some satisfaction

I had never traveled down your twisted

Path before

There I was with my tongue

In your ass wanting more

You sensed it and pushed me

Into your kinked fantasy

You fed me your flesh

One aching pore at a time

My breath came quick

And my desire

Burned like an inferno

You wanted to torch fear in my eyes

I want to give you anything you required

I unraveled as you begged me to take you

I wondered if it would pale

This side of me

So stretching to please you

Just for a touch of your

Warm insides

I pushed my cunt into your face

And painted it with my honey

And I called you my king slut

And you begged for more as I took you

Just long enough for you to own me forever in your

Cloud of blue eyes


(c) carol voccia 2006

No comments: