Friday, August 8, 2008

I AM



In a deep conscience place
Within the dream state of being
The ravaged upheaval birth magma spews orange
Heat exploding black earth
Was it me, your you, or the collective us
That told the silent universe
To cast violent stones in the still of eternal blackness?
Atom symmetry trembled
forcing ripples against the forever
And you and I embracing the white head of collaborative spirit
Molded the primordial ooze from the eyes and fingers of our own
Sweet breath
In the beginning there was darkness and void
You held the lamp so I could scribe
Genesis on the face of each blasting atom
And I watched as you carved from the bowels of nothingness
Our song
I AM

You, Me, Us
In waves kissed life and bore endless
Fruit singing
I AM,
I AM!
In precious silence we meet
Comrades among the still and awake
Remember me and I will remember you
In each silent prayer of aware

Singing
I AM

(c) carol voccia 2008

No comments: