Sunday, March 18, 2012

Swallow True

Swallow True

carol voccia 2010



Reveal to me the song of you

Dripping with the fabric of amazement

Desire to be the world of love rolling from your eyes

Capture my universe with

Cut ribbons of light sparkling with your thought

Conquer the bend in time which separates then from now

Flying into the future with abandon

Enter me like a flower ready to spread its bloom

Fall into my breath

Be the meteor at high speed burying itself into my earth

Be the waterfall down my back

Cascading free as this poem

Singing your song as wild grass whispers in the morning breeze

Be the unborn nesting in my womb your spirit emerging modeling urgent

Observe the world in universal terms hosting local fire torching new ideals

Round the corner of yourself and dance into my mirror

Behold your future from my history

Recognize your reflection from another time abandoned

.. ..

Hold your cup

.. ..

Balanced between then,

Now and

Forward

.. ..

Sip sip sip

then drink deep



Evolve

Until

.. ..

Your life swallows true

No comments: