Saturday, July 7, 2012


Chasing Away the Devils Cell
©carol voccia 2012


Your urges fill the void and I tighten around your girth
Surging in all the volatiles I swell within your power
Dipping in a wild oaks the oceanic well
Cast seeds against the devil shedding all the goodness of creation
Against the harlot of doom
The angst of torture
Fill my belly
The life of you warms its goodness steeping as tea
Turning amber and tart and all so deep
An endorphin rich
Spirit sucking to the core of the ugly dividing
Choke off my dastardly cancer
Fill my core creamed dancing with red and angry circles
You fill my vessel and I will let your pedals of mercy heal
God returns when the sun shines against the enemy of life
Your river flow inside my tomb of woe
And I will live another day
Another week
Another year
Dancing In your spring
Of light
And energy
And love

No comments: