Monday, July 21, 2008

I Want to Have Sex with the Whole World



Open up your valleys and spew up the foam of raging rivers
Keep the tattooed cave walls trembling
Harness rocks avalanche
Wheeling force and tonnage
My tongue drags along delicate pebbles of salted ocean
Licking up the quaking froth
The chasm of desire fleshed out
With each pore praying for relief
I want to have sex with the world
Discover each hiding secret and sacred place
Probing every ounce of shimmering depth
Fold over the beads of heat and spray
Of sweat and hot
Feeling rapture in the endless dance along the
Sea valley of grass prairie
Watery dreams indulging in fiery hoops of
Volcanoes breathing gas and vaporous lust
I want to savor it all right down to the
Musk oil in my nostrils
Uncover all secrets, open up the gaping mouth
Biting at my neck
Wrapped twining legs
And milking breasts that push the landscape
Into exquisite buds of molten roses
I want to fuck all that is mud and primordial ooze
Bury myself in animal fur and electric shock hair
Come undone peeling from the bones and rise to meet
The stratosphere

I want to make love to the world inside each iris
Each mind and altered ego
Washing me ashore against the rocks with the shadow of the moon
Flailing at my arching back

The world smiling at me in sweet orgasmic waves
Mirrored in my eyes from a trillion suns
Holding a solitary flame


© carol voccia 2008

No comments: